Wall Street Blues
Main Street Blues
While the rest of us might be frustrated with Wall Street's indecision (up and down and up and down, wildly swinging day to day), Rayna is just frustrated with our bank's indecision.
Friday morning as Grant was driving the kids to school, he overheard Rayna in the back, "7:30...NO! 5:20...No! 7:30...No! 5:20! CAN'T THEY MAKE UP THEIR MINDS?!"
The electric marquee was alternately flashing the time (7:30) and the temperature (52 degrees). Rayna was mistaking the little "o" signifying degree for a zero and thought the bank was having trouble figuring out what time it really was! She was more than a little miffed over this indication of the bank's ineptness!











7 comments:
That is so funny!
Thank you for visiting my blog!It's just big surprise to see these comments and also to find out a family as yours! The three kids are really lovely! I am amazed at how environment can shape a kid. They are just look like Asian-origin, but behave more like American kids. I like them. I'm quite interested in how you educate them at home. I'll keep on reading your family story, I like it!
Kids can be so funny!
Monica -
Isn't the internet great:) I enojoyed the discussion this morning about community and the internet. I love reading your blog and was convinced that after this morning I should write back more often.
I love this story and am always am amazed at how much kids notice when you think they aren't paying attention.
PS. What are you doing up at 100 am? GO to BED!
Sarah Jones
That's funny. I love how children think.
Honest mistake....I think I may have done that once.....not so long ago.
I love this. When he was little, Henry discovered a road sign pointing upwards showing "Bird Ave", and told us that's where the birds go. We pass the sign all the time and never thought about it (it's an actual street).
Post a Comment