Thursday, March 26, 2009

The MYSTERY Remains Unsolved!
the contest continues!



The mystery continues! We have had some good guesses, but not quite right! Let me tell you a bit more about this delightful snack... One night, recently, Grant dreamed about this concoction. It tasted so good in his dream that he couldn't wait to make it in real life. Lickety-split, he was off to the store buying the ingredients to this new dessert he had dreamed about. He was quite pleased with the result. He insists to me that it "tastes pretty dang good!"...and, it MUST--considering he has been eating one every day since inventing the new dessert! He has tried to get me to taste it, but...ummm...I don't think so!

Grant's only regret about his new recipe is that the presentation still leaves a bit to be desired. But, he is daily experimenting with his new recipe, trying to work out the final little kinks--like it's tendency not to hold together very conveniently!

Keep those guesses cominng! I've decided I will a supply of one of the main ingredients of this dessert to whoever first correctly identifies what it is made of. I will tell you that it is a very simple recipe...just has two ingredients...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks kinda like Wierd Al's twinkie wiener sandwich

C's Mom said...

Uh...is one of them deer tongue?

Anonymous said...

Ooooh GROSS, Pipo!!!

And, Jan, I think it is definitely something Weird Al would be happy to eat!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think it's frozen juice concentrate with....hmmm...I have no clue waht the outside is. NO CLUE.

Anonymous said...

Adam's friend wayne thinks it is strawberry filling, popcorn,caramel and chocloate

kerri said...

???
LOL, can't wait to find out the ingredients?

kerri said...

Is there a popsicle in the middle?

Lena Just Lena said...

Is it a payday or nougat roll and some berry flavored juice concentrate?

Anonymous said...

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! Lena Wright is close enough to the actual recipe that Grant has judged she should be named the winner of this contest!!! I'll have Grant post the full recipe so everyone can make their own and discover this delicious treat for themselves!

(Meanwhile, Lena, e-mail me your address and we will send you your awesome prize!...the outer shell to this concocotion! (You'll have to provide the inner filling yourself as it would melt en route if we tried mailing it to you!)

Dublinlin@hotmail.com

mrszug said...

Cliff says it's a grape popsicle wrapped in an apple danish.