So cool!!! My blogger friend from "Words Dry and Riderless" taught me how to tweak the photos I upload through Blogger to make them BIGGER in my posts!!!
I'll be posting some of my favorite RECENT photos over the next few days! I actually got some 8x10's printed out this morning. (Which is pretty much the FIRST photos I've had PRINTED since going digital four years ago.) I was motivated by hearing my mother-in-law exclaim over a room divider we have that displays a dozen 8x10 photos. She hadn't seen the divider before because it has always been in our bedroom. We had just moved it to the family room to get it out of the way when our new mattress was being moved in a few weeks ago and hadn't gotten around to taking it back to the bedroom. As I looked at the divider, later that same day, I realized that ALL the photos were at least ELEVEN years old and some even older than that. Darcy was all over the divider (baby Darcy), but no hint of our other kids. Today I remedied that! I filled it with brand-new enlargements, all taken since May 11th! And now that I have learned how to make my pictures BIGGER here on the blog, I can't wait to feature some of my recent favorites ENLARGED here, too!!! (Thanks, Vicky!)











1 comment:
Yay! So glad it worked for you!
Post a Comment