Typical Sunday Morning
This was Doug last Sunday morning, certain he was ready for church. It is pretty typical. The kid is forever putting his T-shirts on inside out or backwards or both and never noticing anything is wrong (though USUALLY he manages to get his Sunday shirt right side out).
This Sunday morning was a bit worse than usual. Usually he has his pant's leg caught up in a sock and his tie around his neck rather than under his collar, and his collar twisted around cockeyed...but, this Sunday morning, he even was obliviously wearing his shirt inside out. I had him lift his tie so I could see how he had managed to do his buttons and snaps with his shirt inside out and, as you can see, he had found a way! Don't you think it would DAWN on him that SOMETHING wasn't quite right? Not my son!!!











3 comments:
and he looks so happy too. what a sweetheart
LOL! Look at the smile on his face!!!
I was going to say the same! He is adorable!
Post a Comment