What We Were Up To On
FATHER'S DAY
Grant laid low all most of the day Father's Day, but that evening we were off to the Assembly of God Church in Morrisville, MO where his new group was scheduled to play for a Bluegrass and BBQ celebration. The kids had a blast there...playing volleyball and soccer, watching the turtle race, and enjoying the pup and kitten that wandered the event. I was so impressed at Doug's gentleness with the kitten. He really has to CONCENTRATE on being gentle or he is reflexively pretty rough...residual of the head injury, not being able to differentiate easily between hard and soft. I was amazed as I watched him interacting with the kitten at the picnic. He was very gentle. And, to his delight, the kitten hung around for a very long time, enjoying all the attention!











1 comment:
I love your pictures...so clear!! Your new camera is awesome!! Your old camera was awesome too...but knowing that you have a NEW camera...I guess subconsciously I think the pics are more clear with the new one! :)
Post a Comment