Heaven Forbid She Not Look COOL!!!
Okay, there's what--22 inches of snow on the ground?--and my 15 year old daughter tries to leave the house for the evening wearing the skimpy, thin shorts she normally wears at the beach over her swim suit. When her father and I object loudly in unison and send her right back to her room to put on JEANS, she thinks she has the squarest parents on earth.
Traumatized by the entire shorts thing, I don't even notice UNTIL I HAVE DROPPED HER OFF & MY DAUGHTER IS WALKING THROUGH THE SNOW DRIFTS AWAY FROM THE CAR, THAT SHE IS WEARING SANDALS!!!! AARRGGGGG!!!!!
I called out the window, "Are you KIDDING??? WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU WEARING SANDALS???"
She matter of factly repiles, "My tennis shoes were still wet from yesterday."
"SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH WEARING YOUR NICE BOOTS??????"
She just looks back at me like I am totally clueless. Obviously, if you are a teenager, you would look like a total dork wearing BOOTS when stomping through snow that is NEARLY TWO FEET DEEP!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment