Hmmm...I think I empathize!
Okay, I TRIED to post here the movie trailer to "Mary Poppins" (one of the scariest movies ever made...at least that is what this trailer would leave you to believe!). It is hilarious and you can find it on YouTube if you are interested. Some day I will be techy enough to know how to put videos on my blog...but, alas it is not today!
So, instead I will just settle with sharing with you a hilarious post that I ran across while browsing blogs this morning. (Maybe it cracked me up so much because I could SO identify with several of the items listed!):
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Free to good home
One beautiful 11-year old who may or may not call you an evil parent 20 million times between the hours of 4:00 pm-9:00pm.
One hyped up toddler dressed as Cinderyellow with arms colored with a highlighter who has drank half of a Diet Coke and eaten 2 cookies, 3 Milky Way bars, 1 peppermint bat, 1 Reese's cup, and one pack of gum.
One snuggly infant with a low grade temperature that makes him very unhappy but does not make him sleep more or nurse less.
As an added bonus, I will throw in one humorous husband who is now convinced he has ADHD and is using it as an excuse for completing all but 2 rows of flooring in our bedroom.
posted by ccw @ 1:42 PM











No comments:
Post a Comment